Our office is open to see patients for physicals as well as sick patients.We also have telemedicine for those that are sick and are not quite comfortable leaving their homes.
Our office hours beginning June 1, 2020 are 9:00 - 6:00 Monday thru Friday. Please call our office for an appointment that is convenient for you. For your appointment, all we ask is that you call us when you are in the parking lot and be sure to wear a mask.
Bergen West Pediatric Center is ensuring a healthy environment for our patients and staff at all times. We are confident that we are doing everything possible to protect our staff and patients. We are practicing social distancing and using protective equipment for the safety of everyone. We have a spacious waiting room and 11 exam rooms which makes it easy to stay six feet apart.
We are following all recommended guidelines from the public health authorities for seeing our patients and providing you with the care and concern you deserve.
Wishing you and your families to stay safe & healthy.
If you would like experienced and friendly doctors to treat your children, Bergen West Pediatric Center in Wyckoff is the place for you. Conveniently located off Route 208 in Wyckoff, NJ, call to schedule your complimentary consult to meet our staff and see our facilities.
Bergen West Pediatric Center offers medical care for families with infants, children, adolescents and young adults; ages birth to 26 years of age. We provide services to families from Wyckoff, Allendale, Fair Lawn, Franklin Lakes, Glen Rock, Haledon, Hawthorne, Mahwah, North Haledon, Oakland, Paramus, Pompton Lakes, Ramsey, Ridgewood, Wanaque, Wayne and many other surrounding towns. Learn more about our specialized approach, talented staff and the benefits of turning to us for the wellbeing of your children. We are currently accepting new patients.
To make sure you receive the latest updates about our flu vaccine status this year (and future years), be sure to Join Our e-Mailing List if you haven't done so already.
- Established practice in Bergen County, providing medical care for families for over 40 years.
- All our pediatricians are Board-Certified in General Pediatrics and on staff at Valley Hospital in Ridgewood, NJ.
- Our nurses are all Registered Nurses (RNs).
- Small group practice allows us to build strong relationships with our patients
- Open 7 days a week and holidays for urgent visits.
- Unhurried physical exam appointments, allowing more time for discussion of issues.
- Same-day sick appointments.
- 24-hour telephone coverage always by our own doctors; no cross-coverage.
- Most major insurances accepted.