The pediatricians of Bergen West Pediatric Center in Wyckoff, NJ, are committed to providing the highest quality medical care to infants, children, and adolescents, from birth to age 21, in a professional and compassionate environment. For your convenience, we are open seven days a week. We are also open on weekends and holidays for urgent visits only.
2012 - 2013 Flu Vaccines: Currently OUT OF STOCK.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR EMAIL ADDRESSES HAVE CHANGED:
Also, to make sure you receive the latest updates about our flu vaccine status this year (and future years), be sure to Join Our e-Mailing List if you haven't done so already.
Gardasil Vaccine (HPV) Human Papillomavirus
Bergen West is providing the Gardasil Vaccine to male and females ages 11 - 26. This vaccine provides protection against the 4 subtypes of Human Papillomavirus. Gardasil helps protect females from cervical cancers. In males, this vaccine protects against oral, genital, and anal warts and cancers as well as the transmission of HPV to females. This is a three dose series administered 2 months after the first dose and 4 months after the second dose. All insurances pay for this vaccine for females, and most pay for males. However, if you are self insurance or your insurance does not pay for this vaccine; please call our office for further details.
- All our pediatricians are Board-Certified in General Pediatrics
- All our pediatricians have at least 10 years experience
- Open 7 days a week and holidays for urgent visits
- Unhurried physical exam appointments, allowing more time for discussion of issues
- Same-day sick appointments
- Evening appointments available three days per week
- 24-hour telephone coverage always by our own doctors; no cross-coverage
- Most major insurances accepted
- Complimentary prenatal consultations with our pediatricians
- New patients welcome
|Is your child sick? Click here for guidance.|